donderdag 3 maart 2011

Lean & Mean

Today I was in Utrecht at Seats2Meet for a conversation with Vincent about allowing me to put out my survey amongst it's online community of professionals and entrepreneurs: Mindz.

The goal of the meeting was to make the survey fit to be distributed amongst it's members. He pointed some details which allows me to gather data which could make a different in my research and provide valuable insights in how a platform is adopted, being used and how informations spreads on it about services, products and of course the development of the platform itself since they are giving it a 'facelift'.
We both came to the conclusion that this could provide benefits for Mindz as well as for my research. What caught my attention was that Seats2Meet is all about meeting new people, connect and share stories. When I came in, I did not went looking for Vincent or went to their desk but just grabbed myself a coffee, unfolded my Macbook and grabbed a chair and after a short while Vincent popped up as well.


Realizing that I did not  go for the desk immediately but just took a seat in a relaxed manner, made me think about Identification. Seats2Meet pulls it of to make such a strong association between meeting people and connect that everytime I walk in, I feel welcome and talk with everybody around me. Well, most of the time ;)


How about that for a 'Touch point'!


What I did today:

  • Made another step towards graduation;
  • Received valuable feedback in making the most out of my survey;
  • Finally enjoyed a nice dinner while having some laughs ;)
Thanks to a friend who showed me this after sharing my day>>
Can YOU smell it!! 
Best Blogger Tips

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten