maandag 14 maart 2011

The Come Up

Dear all,


I have been looking for a focus of my blog and some of you read about my experiences, my research, some lifestyle posts but today I defined what I will write about. It may come as a surprise but my posts will be about:

  • Lifestyle, fashion is something I love;
  • My research endeavors, I have to read up on Social Contagion, but I want to become an knowledgeable expert on this subject and the advantages of the application of Serious Gaming for business purposes and in education;
  • My life lessons, I draw inspiration from Paulo Coelho, Rudyard Kipling (the man who wrote Jungle Book, one of my favorites), Maya Angelou and many others. It is not that I want to be a writer, but one is what he talks about so that makes me guy who loves to write. 
Babysteps before a big leap. As Oscar Wilde put it:

Our ambition should be to rule ourselves, the true kingdom for each one of us; and true progress is to know more, and be more, and to do more.

Sincerely,
Stefanos
Best Blogger Tips

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten