donderdag 24 februari 2011

Inspire Series

Today I sat down for a minute in one of the buildings of the Erasmus University, overlooking the whole campus while enjoying a nice Espresso. Actually I am pretty lucky that all my hard work got me so far that I can sit here, almost as a graduate, and overthink how I got so far. I was reminded of an MBA-student, in his thirties, who left Nigeria to come to Rotterdam and get his MBA in Business Administration. As the world becomes a global village, he is a nice example of how one can pack up and head in a whole new direction. This moment led me to the idea of also sharing the stories, encounters and conversations I have with people who inspire, achieve and work hard and from whose endevaours I draw lessons from.

Sir Ken Robinson
I will post these stories, pictures, random encounters and inspirational moments under the Inspire Series. This will also include encounters while I travel and pictures or can be a story of a personal hero of mine.

On to the next one!
Best Blogger Tips

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten