maandag 28 februari 2011

Backpack v.s Man Bag

For some weeks I am looking for a cool backpack. They have to be big enough to fit my Moleskine, laptop and several other articles that I carry along with me. I love leather bags but since my old Eastpak died on me with several holes in it, it is time for something different. One brand that caught my eye some time ago is Stockholm-based bag brand Sandqvist.

The brand was build in 2004 by Anton Sandqvist and includes products for everyday use combining style and durability. Their collection includes leather laptop bags and backpacks made from Canvas. Their Inspiration wall is definitely worth checking out!
Since my Eastpak made itself quite usefull, this specific model caught my eye as well as:

Eastpak Floyd



Checking out the Sandqvist collection of this year I came across this old school model featuring brown leather and made out of heavy navy blue canvas. This one definitely goes on my list!





 


Something to reach for!
Straight out of Japan by Yoshida Porter, this one is a keeper! This item can outlive your grandfather, hold your 15inch laptop and a water bottle for those difficult hours. For the shoppers, Nalden his blog is the place to be! My search continues on to find the Perfect Backpak.


Best Blogger Tips

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten